Skip to main content


GLOBAL SPREADING OF ISRAEL and FINAL RETURN TO JERUSALEM 
GEN. 28:11-15; 16-22
V. 14: Thou shall spread abroad to the west and to the east, and to the North and to the South.
     North
        (3)
West   (1)           ISRAEL    (2)   East
        (4)
     South
And in thee (ISRAEL) and in thy seed (CHRIST) shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
As Israel went to the West, the God of Israel went with him, as he went to the East, the same God went with him, as he went to the North and South the God of Israel went with him. V 15.
 Therefore globally, the God of Israel went to the West first with Israel, then to the East, then to the North and to the South lastly – who can stop him? None! For He is the God of the whole earth, and finally brought him back to Jerusalem.
V. 22: And this stone, which I have set for a pillar shall be God’s house – AKWA ABASI IBOM HOUSE – (God’s house in Jerusalem). What is the meaning? Israel (Jacob) was laying a foundation for the building of God’s house in Jerusalem. He fulfill his vow to God and when he went out from the presence of his enemy (Ishmael in-law) he build God’s house what he called – gate of heaven – at Bethel.
Whenever Israel went: either West, East, North and South – he will come back to Jerusalem and fulfill his vow. Israel will build a house for God in Jerusalem proved that Jerusalem belong to Abraham, Isaac, Israel forever she is a free woman – Sarah the mother of us all – not Hagar. Think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS OBOT EMANA

WHAT IS OBOT EMANA.I AM FREE FROM OBOT EMANA. ONE OF THE GREATEST GOLDEN JUBILEE TESTIMONY FOR THE GOLDEN JUBILEE OF NIGERIA: ONE RELEASE THAT AFFECTS THE GLOBE AND UNVEILS THE CHURCH. “So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”. Rev.12; 9Nkjv And the serpent cast out f his mouth after the woman water as a river that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed the up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandment of God and hold the testimony of Jesus, Rev12;15-17              GOLDEN TESTIMONY FOR THE GOLDEN “I never really know what is called Obot Emana but now it is proven b...

BEYOND THE EMPIRICAL BOTTLENECK

BEYOND THE EMPIRICAL BOTTLENECK Revelatory Anthropology and the Case for Generative Spiritual Causation A Decolonial Paradigm for the Study of Divine-Human-Material Agency The Abasiekong Phenomenon as an Ontological Test-Case for Non-Local Spiritual Intelligence, Pre-Modern Remote Control, and the Active Action of the Spirit in the Physical Realm --- Da Effiong Daniel Independent Scholar | African Holy Land Research Institute Contact: African Holy Land, Abiakpo Ikot Abasi Inyang, Ikot Abia Clan, Obot Akara Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria Email: daniel4altar@gmail.com ABSTRACT: Why This Paper Matters Now The academic world has a blind spot. Despite all our interdisciplinary sophistication, post-Enlightenment science still refuses to treat spiritual agency as real data. I call this the Empirical Bottleneck — a self-imposed constraint that filters out anything divine, ancestral, or prophetic before it can even be considered. This paper crashes through that bott...

THE CREATOR (ANDIBOT)AND THE CREATURE (OBOT EMANA) WHICH ONE DO YOU SERVE BY DA EFFIONG DANIEL

As I was searching for an answer to my pressing problem of who to worship having come to knowledge that Obot with whom we believed to be the God the creator is not but a creature (Mother Nature) who impersonate the creator(Andibot). When I was born again, I was still calling (Obot ami) i.e. my God thinking that Obot Emana is the God that created me as believed in my community. But one day my brother shared his sickbed dream experience as I prayed with him some years ago in the hospital. He asked me; “Pastor, what is Obot? I fought with Obot today in my dream and won”. He instructed me and further said; “Please don’t forget this. Take up your pen and write this thing I want to tell you; it is not just a dream, it is real. In a moving vehicle, I saw some of my brothers holding my neck wanting to kill me. I was struggling as if a spirit of madness had and me taken over me but I knew I was not mad. Suddenly the spirit manifested like three molten stones called Obot and I shouted the nam...