GOD HAS ARISEN: Nsekong the god of War (Abasiekong) of the Annang People Bow
A Prophetic Report on the Arrest of the War Spirit and the Release of the Land and Its People
By Da Effiong Daniel – African Holy Land
April 17, 2026
-
1. The Ancient Bondage: How the War god Held Annan Captive
Long before the Biafran war, our Annang people fought many wars with the Igbo along the Ngwa boundary. Our founding father, Abiakpo – a priest from the lineage of Abia of Israel, a bone mender who feared no war – conquered this land by force. The war god that empowered him was called Abasiekong Annan. Its shrine at Ikot Nsekong served as the military headquarters of the Annang people. The shrine’s decree was: “Nsekong must not bow.”
When the Igbo saw the power of this war god, they brought Ojukwu to Annan. At the shrine, the palm tree oracle was performed. The priest spoke to a palm tree; if it bent, the war god agreed, and a trap was set as a guarantee of victory. The palm tree bent. The trap was set. Yet Nigeria still won the war. The priest Umoren Ekut cried out, “The God of war has failed me!” He later repented, was healed, and baptized as Paul Umoren – the Paul of Africa. That led to the 1970s revival when Dr. Farrar burned shrines and cleared forests.
The mystical aircraft that helped Ojukwu escape was a physical plane. They used specific leaves and a specific stick. A person would lie down, be wrapped with the leaves, and the spirit was invoked to send the plane to a targeted location – like a missile fueled by spiritual forces. That is how Ojukwu fled.
---
2. The False Prophecy That Became the Fuel for Prayer (2001)
In 2001, after I returned from youth service, I could not find work. A prophetess named Ama Ntong Uno told me that wicked people from my family had locked me up spiritually at Abasiekong Ikot Nsekong. She said I should pay ₦15,000 to open the key. I paid. She went to the shrine, put her hand on the ground, produced a key and padlock, and declared, “I have opened. You are free.” But the work never came.
Years later, God showed me that Abasiekong was a thief. It had no power to give prosperity – only to steal, kill, and destroy. That false prophecy became the fuel for my prayers.
---
3. The Breaking of the Covenant: Nsekong Bows to Christ (December 24, 2007)
In December 2006, while in Abuja, God told me to return home. I left the National Prayers Network and came back to Akwa Ibom State. I began praying with my own family and then with the family of war.
On December 24, 2007, the people of Ikot Nsekong – the custodians of the war shrine – came out, repented, and surrendered to Jesus Christ. We broke the central covenant pot, the Ikpaisong pot, in the name of Jesus. The ancient covenant was terminated. Nsekong bowed.
---
4. The Prophetic Renaming: From Ikot Nsekong to Ubon Abasi Ibom (May 8, 2008)
On May 8, 2008, all the people agreed to change the name. I stood at the former shrine and declared:
“Hear, O heaven, and give ear, O earth! You shall no more be called Ikot Nsekong. You shall be called Ubon Abasi Ibom – the City of the Living God, the redeemed of the Lord. Thus says the Lord: Ubon Abasi Ibom, come forth!”
From that day, the land has been known as Ubon Abasi Ibom – the Israel in Africa, the African Holy Land.
---
5. The Arrest of the Biafra Spirit: Handshake, Declaration, and the White Mouse (2010)
On September 30, 2010, at the Jubilee Prayer in Abuja, I shook hands with General Gowon and declared, “The Biafra spirit is dead.”
In October 2010, Evang. Ime Eyara gave his final testimony. He told me: “Ojukwu is not a good man. He promised me everything but forgot me. God will forget him. It will not be well with Ojukwu and his family.” A few months later, Ojukwu died. Ime Eyara died days after giving his testimony.
On October 10, 2010, at Nigeria at 50 for Jesus, I stood with Pastor James Otito of Nigeria Pray Abuja and presented Nigerian flags to the Clan Head of Ikot Abia and his chiefs. God’s officials declared the Biafra spirit dead.
On October 11, 2010, the war spirit manifested as a white mouse. Mr. Ime Marcus killed it. The Biafra spirit was arrested. From that time, God opened the heavens over our land. Jubilee release came, and our sons and daughters rose to national leadership.
---
6. The Opening of the Gates (November 10–11, 2011)
God showed me that the number 11 is a gate touching heaven and earth. We held a gate‑opening service. A building built for 19 years but never used was opened. Military personnel forced the gates open prophetically. Village Head Chief Ernest Etokakpan led us. The program ran from 11 pm on November 10 to 11 am on November 11, 2011. The gates of the land were declared open.
---
7. The Confrontation with the War Priest’s Son: Revival Attempted, Judgment Delivered (2011–2024)
After the gate opening, Mr. Udo Akpan Mbo – son of Umoren Ekut, the war priest – asked Pastor Edidiong Tommy how I knew these things. The pastor answered, “God showed him.” Then Udo Akpan Mbo dressed in his Biafra military uniform, walked from his father’s compound through the shrine and through the ministry. God told me to do the same. I put on my military uniform and walked through his compound, through the shrine, and back to the ministry. He was trying to revive the war god.
God told me, “Tell him he has no salvation. He will die.” I told him. He denied it, but later confessed that he had gone to a native doctor, Mr. Udosen of Abak Ukpom, to revive the war god. He asked for prayer. I said, “Repent. I have no liberty to pray.”
From 2014 to 2024, he suffered blindness, paralysis, diabetes, deafness, and other sicknesses. He died. After his death, the former shrine land was sold to the ministry. This is practical prophecy.
---
8. The Midnight Shofar: God Breaks the Spirit Over My Own Family (April 2017)
In April 2017, God commanded me: “Come out at midnight and blow the trumpet.” I obeyed. At exactly 12 midnight, I went to a place facing the Abasiekong shrine and blew the shofar. About ten minutes later, a loud shout erupted from my ancestral home: “Effiong has killed me! He came with his people and blew trumpet in my house. I was up, and now he has brought me down. I will kill you!” The shouting continued all night until daybreak. The whole community heard it.
The next day, the community summoned me. I told them what the Lord had commanded and what I had done. The man himself had confessed, “He has brought me down.” And indeed, he was brought down. God proved that the same authority that broke the shrine was now breaking the spirit’s hold over my family.
---
9. The Mystical Stone and the Flag of Israel: Binding the War God (2018–2019)
During a war between Ikot Ineme and Okpo, I went to the shrine and found the mystical war stone – the stone that warriors once stood before to receive the power of appearing in seven places at once. I tried to take a photo, but my phone refused to snap. Brother Sifon tried – nothing appeared. Then I took the flag of Israel and declared, “The God of Israel is the only God of War. In the name of Jesus, I bind you.” I placed the flag on the stone. Then the photo recorded. Hallelujah!
---
10. Wars Stopped: Ikot Ineme, Abama, Ikot Ukpong – And All Boundary Wars
Okop Village vs. Ikot Ineme Village:
For years, the government tried to stop this war. Security forces were deployed. Peace meetings were held. But the war continued. The spirit behind it was a blood‑sucking demon that refused to bow to human authority.
But when God arose and arrested the war god, the spirit bowed. The same government that could not stop the war for years watched as the road was opened in January 2019 – immediately after Madam Titty Dennis walked it and after the war god was bound. The war stopped. The bloodshed ceased.
Ika war:
Another long‑standing boundary conflict. For years, it defied resolution. But when we engaged in direct prophetic prayer action at Ikot Abia – while tracing the roots of Abia – the war stopped. The prayer was not a negotiation; it was a command in the name of the God of Israel. The war god bowed. The Ika war ceased.
Today, almost all boundary wars across Akwa Ibom State have ended – from Obot Akara to Essien Udim, from Ikot Ekpene to Abak.
This is not the work of any government or human negotiation. This is the evidence that the God of Israel has taken over the land. Where the war god once demanded blood, the God of Israel now commands peace.
Other wars stopped by prophetic action:
· Madam Titty Dennis (January 2019): She received revelation that “Annan is Israel.” She signed the Jerusalem Capital Project. God told her, “Your name will be written on gold.” The road between Okop and Ikot Ineme was blocked. God said, “Walk that road – don’t use a bike.” She obeyed. In January 2019, she died. That same January, the road was opened on January 19, 2019.
· Abama vs. Ngwa: I sent Sister Ifure Effiong. She took prophetic action, and the war stopped.
· Ikot Ukpong vs. Nyaraeyin: War was about to break out. I instructed youth leader Itoro Joseph to buy three protectors and insert them in my open window. The war did not stand. The land was decided at the river boundary.
· Ikot Akpan (Uwa) revival (pre‑2026): The Biafra spirit revived there and killed Nigerian military personnel. God used Governor Udom Emmanuel’s government to handle the crisis. Watch must continue – the spirit had multiple altars.
---
11. The Final Arrest (March 15–16, 2026)
The Lord showed me that the ancient spirit of war had been invoked again – to influence the coming political season.
On March 15, 2026, I prayed with Pastor Uko Isaac and others. The Lord arose. The ancient spirit of war was arrested.
On March 16, 2026, we walked the battle to eight local government areas: Obot Akara, Essien Udim, Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun, Ikot Ekpene, Abak, Ika, and Urukanam. Artifacts were removed. The gates were broken.
---
12. The Children’s Walk: Sealing the Land (April 13–16, 2026)
God commanded, “Out of the mouth of babies, ordained praise.” I led children to the land. They prayed, walked, and worked on the ground. The Lord supernaturally removed every remaining artifact. The children sealed the arrest.
---
13. The Fulfillment of Isaiah’s Prophecy: The City of Destruction Bows
The prophet Isaiah spoke a word that has echoed through the ages:
“In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border... and the city of destruction will bow to the LORD of hosts.” (Isaiah 19:18c, interpretation)
For centuries, Ikot Nsekong was a city of destruction – a shrine where the war god swallowed lives, where blood was shed, where the decree “Nsekong must not bow” defied the God of heaven. It was a place of fear, bondage, and spiritual warfare.
But God has arisen. The ancient war god has been arrested. The people have repented. The covenant pot is broken. The name has been changed to Ubon Abasi Ibom – the City of the Living God.
Now Nsekong bows. The city of destruction has bowed to the God of Israel. Isaiah’s prophecy is fulfilled in our land and in our time.
---
14. The Spirit’s Counterattack: A Call for Prayer
Because I stood against this spirit, it turned against me. My own family turned against me. Relatives mobilized assassins. They accused me falsely, saying I was responsible for every death in the community. That lie has been in court for eight years (2018–present). I have denied it. No conviction has been made. The case continues.
I do not war against flesh and blood. I war against the same spirit that God has already arrested. I call on everyone who reads this to pray – not to judge, not to take sides – but to pray for truth, justice, and deliverance.
---
15. Conclusion: Now Nsekong Bows – The King Is at Hand
The shrine decree “Nsekong must not bow” is broken. Now Nsekong bows. The land is no longer Ikot Nsekong. It is Ubon Abasi Ibom – the City of the Living God. The Biafra spirit is dead. The war god has failed. The God of Israel has taken over this land.
Annang is a prophetic gate: eight local government areas, eight market days – new beginnings for Africa and the world . The eight royal-priestly tribe of Israel,in Africa
The King is at hand. Let the land be healed. And let His servant be delivered.
This is my report. This is part of what God has done concerning the gods of war. Others aspect is loading
Da Effiong Daniel – African Holy Land
Ubon Abasi Ibom
April 17, 2026
-
Comments
Post a Comment