Skip to main content



ETYMOLOGY OF AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE
By

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people he has chosen as his own.
Akwa Abasi Ibom state means the Lord the Creator of heaven and the earth is in the Centre of Akwa Ibom State affairs. The lord in thy midst is the Almighty God. It is time for the people to rise and answer the call of God upon their lives. Akwa Ibom people have been called of God to lead in righteousness and holiness. God is only known in Judah and the scepter shall not depart from (Akwa Ibom State) Judah. It is the will of God for the people to be known as God’s own possession .As Israel were to God so is Akwa Abasi Ibom state in this last days. The revival that is springing forth in the State is global. The land of the Canaanite, Perisite, Jebusite,etc that was promised is now the land of fulfillment with a new name Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
In a vision of 13/9/2007, a man I supposed an angel or God’s messenger came with his luggage Akwa Abasi Ibom House and live, I gave him wrapper and he tied as an Annang man and I showed him all the chaff and waste materials, he then took them away. And on 24/9/2007 a night after the declaration of Akwa Abasi Ibom State, The word of the lord came to me in Zac, 8;3
The Lord says, 'I have returned to Zion and will live within Jerusalem. Now Jerusalem will be called "truthful city," "mountain of the LORD who rules over all," "holy mountain."'
 As I was meditating the holy spirit said, God has come to dwell with us in Akwa Ibom State and hence a change of name AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE“
 It seemed to me that, God of the Canaan land, the promise land   has come down to the real Canaan land Akwa Abasi Ibom State to dwell.
Physical prosperity that is coming into the land to stay. It is proof to me that mantle has left Benjamite to Judah, African Canaan land, Akwa Abasi Ibom State. This Confirmed David Oyedepo message for Akwa Ibom state “Akwa Abasi Ibom, prospering the people, prospering the land” October 10, 2007 meaning that divine prosperity has come.
In another vision, a man of God came and said “Akwa Ibom state has the greatest goalkeeper in the whole world and he has decided to come down to Akwa Ibom state and live, he will speak the language, eat their food and wear their cloth”. Suddenly he begin to speak Annang language, and put on Annang cloth while we walked together to the house, I woke up.
 Here the man of God in this context represented holiness of God, the Holy One of Israel coming in to dwell in the land of Akwa Ibom state.  The Holy One of Israel is in the mist of his people Akwa Abasi Ibom state.
 As for our redeemer, the lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel. Isa.47; 4
.It seems to me that GODLY PROSPERITY AND HOLINESS IS NOW IN THE LAND OF AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE FOR THE ENDTIME REVIVAL THAT IS BEGINNING FROM HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS OBOT EMANA

WHAT IS OBOT EMANA.I AM FREE FROM OBOT EMANA. ONE OF THE GREATEST GOLDEN JUBILEE TESTIMONY FOR THE GOLDEN JUBILEE OF NIGERIA: ONE RELEASE THAT AFFECTS THE GLOBE AND UNVEILS THE CHURCH. “So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”. Rev.12; 9Nkjv And the serpent cast out f his mouth after the woman water as a river that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed the up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandment of God and hold the testimony of Jesus, Rev12;15-17              GOLDEN TESTIMONY FOR THE GOLDEN “I never really know what is called Obot Emana but now it is proven b...

BEYOND THE EMPIRICAL BOTTLENECK

BEYOND THE EMPIRICAL BOTTLENECK Revelatory Anthropology and the Case for Generative Spiritual Causation A Decolonial Paradigm for the Study of Divine-Human-Material Agency The Abasiekong Phenomenon as an Ontological Test-Case for Non-Local Spiritual Intelligence, Pre-Modern Remote Control, and the Active Action of the Spirit in the Physical Realm --- Da Effiong Daniel Independent Scholar | African Holy Land Research Institute Contact: African Holy Land, Abiakpo Ikot Abasi Inyang, Ikot Abia Clan, Obot Akara Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria Email: daniel4altar@gmail.com ABSTRACT: Why This Paper Matters Now The academic world has a blind spot. Despite all our interdisciplinary sophistication, post-Enlightenment science still refuses to treat spiritual agency as real data. I call this the Empirical Bottleneck — a self-imposed constraint that filters out anything divine, ancestral, or prophetic before it can even be considered. This paper crashes through that bott...

THE CREATOR (ANDIBOT)AND THE CREATURE (OBOT EMANA) WHICH ONE DO YOU SERVE BY DA EFFIONG DANIEL

As I was searching for an answer to my pressing problem of who to worship having come to knowledge that Obot with whom we believed to be the God the creator is not but a creature (Mother Nature) who impersonate the creator(Andibot). When I was born again, I was still calling (Obot ami) i.e. my God thinking that Obot Emana is the God that created me as believed in my community. But one day my brother shared his sickbed dream experience as I prayed with him some years ago in the hospital. He asked me; “Pastor, what is Obot? I fought with Obot today in my dream and won”. He instructed me and further said; “Please don’t forget this. Take up your pen and write this thing I want to tell you; it is not just a dream, it is real. In a moving vehicle, I saw some of my brothers holding my neck wanting to kill me. I was struggling as if a spirit of madness had and me taken over me but I knew I was not mad. Suddenly the spirit manifested like three molten stones called Obot and I shouted the nam...