Skip to main content

THE REVELATION OF THE BIBLE HID IN AFRICA BY DA EFFIONG DANIEL AFRICANHOLYLAND

THE WORD" BIBLE" HID IN AFRICA AS MOSES WAS HID IN THE RIVER NILE By Da Effiong Daniel African holy land God has given Africans somethings that blessed the world but we never know them until the Holy spirit came and brought them out, one of those things is what was used as bible or scripture which Greek words interpreted as" Biblio" the bible which can be seen also as "Out of Africa have I called my son?" There is something great history that God always hid great treasures in Africa for the globalized blessings and one of those treasures is the word of God .This is a mystery, the word of God hid by God himself in Africa for the last days. I want us to know that, God’s covenant with Abraham begin with" the land' and" the river of (Egypt) Africa" (Gen 15:17-18) Therefore the land and river of AFRICA whose Nile river is rightly located belong to Abraham and his seed by covenant forever and the product from the Nile river becomes the cover or the platform the word of God stands for the whole world. The cover is from Africa but the word inside is God (the earthly covering of the son of God or the word of God to deal with pharaoh that the name of the lord might be globally known I made pharaoh king of Egypt (Africa) that I might show my power that my name may be known globally. The history of Israel as a prophetic nation is incomplete without Africa, the genesis of the world is incomplete without Africa.Gen.2:13. The founding father of the Hebrew people and Christian, in fact the custodian of all family of the earth, Abraham was promised the land and river of Egypt Gen.15:17-18. Since it proven that the covenant God made with Abraham begin with the land and the river of (Egypt) Africa (Gen 15:17-18) Therefore the land and river of AFRICA whose Nile river is rightly located belong to Abraham and his seed (Jesus Christ) by covenant forever. God hid "His word" in himself and mysterious connected to Africa. Why Africa? It is true, the word”Bible or Bilbos” is a “word” that refer or represent “the outer of coat of the papyrus reed that grew along the Nile River in Egypt; this proof that the bible(the scripture or scared scripture) originated from God but the word that house the scared scripture is referred to or Bilbos” is a “word” that refer or represent “the outer of coat of the papyrus reed that grew along the Nile River in Egypt" the from the land and river of Africa that God promised Abraham. Think! God brought Israel to Africa for about 430years kept or hid them there preparing them for Promised Land. Their deliverer was hid in the river of Egypt and was brought out of it by God and preserved at the palace of Egypt (Africa) mysteriously. It is also proven that at the year 1400 B.C, the man Moses wrote the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy on the outer of coat of the papyrus reed that grew along the Nile River in Egypt". More so understand that, this Moses, was taken out of the river of Egypt (Africa) evidence abound. (Exo.1) Also, it is generally agreed that the word Bible comes from the Greek word “Biblos” during the 11th century B.C. This word Bible used to refer to the outer of coat of the papyrus reed that grew along the Nile River in Egypt a river that pharaoh claimed Eze.29:3-5 These covenanted land and river of Africa that was given to the seed of Abraham by covenant, which refer to as the “River of Egypt” has something great that was hidden by God that will change the whole world beginning from Africa. At the fullness of time which is now Africa and is fulfilling another prophesy out of Egypt I called my son (Matthew 2:13-15) which in a context, the word of God. It therefore means that the son of God was hid in Africa as the word of God (John 1:1), and that word of God is the Bible which is fulfilled again" out for Africa have I call my son" i.e." the word of God " think about it.This word hid in Africa dealt with pharaoh and Egypt (Africa) and in all generations, God keeps his words in Africa to deal with pharaoh and Egypt of our time that his name might be known all over the earth. The earthly covering of the word of God (bible) was from Africa, hence God prophetically/symbolically brought the word (Jesus Christ, the word made flesh) to be hidden in Africa, now the fulfillment of the prophesy out of Africa have I called my son Africa out of you comes the bible (the word)(light of the world, son of God) for the globalized blessings Da Effiong Daniel is a sociologist /anthropologist, a poet and a ministers of the gospel. He writes from African holy land Akwa Ibom state Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS OBOT EMANA

WHAT IS OBOT EMANA.I AM FREE FROM OBOT EMANA. ONE OF THE GREATEST GOLDEN JUBILEE TESTIMONY FOR THE GOLDEN JUBILEE OF NIGERIA: ONE RELEASE THAT AFFECTS THE GLOBE AND UNVEILS THE CHURCH. “So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”. Rev.12; 9Nkjv And the serpent cast out f his mouth after the woman water as a river that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed the up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandment of God and hold the testimony of Jesus, Rev12;15-17              GOLDEN TESTIMONY FOR THE GOLDEN “I never really know what is called Obot Emana but now it is proven b...

BEYOND THE EMPIRICAL BOTTLENECK

BEYOND THE EMPIRICAL BOTTLENECK Revelatory Anthropology and the Case for Generative Spiritual Causation A Decolonial Paradigm for the Study of Divine-Human-Material Agency The Abasiekong Phenomenon as an Ontological Test-Case for Non-Local Spiritual Intelligence, Pre-Modern Remote Control, and the Active Action of the Spirit in the Physical Realm --- Da Effiong Daniel Independent Scholar | African Holy Land Research Institute Contact: African Holy Land, Abiakpo Ikot Abasi Inyang, Ikot Abia Clan, Obot Akara Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria Email: daniel4altar@gmail.com ABSTRACT: Why This Paper Matters Now The academic world has a blind spot. Despite all our interdisciplinary sophistication, post-Enlightenment science still refuses to treat spiritual agency as real data. I call this the Empirical Bottleneck — a self-imposed constraint that filters out anything divine, ancestral, or prophetic before it can even be considered. This paper crashes through that bott...

THE CREATOR (ANDIBOT)AND THE CREATURE (OBOT EMANA) WHICH ONE DO YOU SERVE BY DA EFFIONG DANIEL

As I was searching for an answer to my pressing problem of who to worship having come to knowledge that Obot with whom we believed to be the God the creator is not but a creature (Mother Nature) who impersonate the creator(Andibot). When I was born again, I was still calling (Obot ami) i.e. my God thinking that Obot Emana is the God that created me as believed in my community. But one day my brother shared his sickbed dream experience as I prayed with him some years ago in the hospital. He asked me; “Pastor, what is Obot? I fought with Obot today in my dream and won”. He instructed me and further said; “Please don’t forget this. Take up your pen and write this thing I want to tell you; it is not just a dream, it is real. In a moving vehicle, I saw some of my brothers holding my neck wanting to kill me. I was struggling as if a spirit of madness had and me taken over me but I knew I was not mad. Suddenly the spirit manifested like three molten stones called Obot and I shouted the nam...